Bullying & Predator Prevention Program designed to protect children. It stops bullying and predators.
Do YOU want to be CONFIDENT That Your Child Knows the RIGHT WAY to Handle a Bully? Let’s face it, Bullying has become an EPIDEMIC! They’re mean. They’re pesky. They’re downright cruel.
When you hear the word “bullying,” you may visualize a rough and tough kid pushing a smaller child against the wall and demanding lunch money. This is ONLY ONE of the many ways that kids are bullied EVERY SINGLE DAY, IN EVERY SINGLE STATE of the country. So what’s a parent to do when a bully is targeting YOUR child?
The 10 major statistics show
- 1 in 4 students in kindergarten through 12th grade are either a bully or a victim of a bully.
- 160,000 [1 in 6 or12%] students don’t show up for school out of fear of being bullied at school.
- 100,000 students carry a gun to school.
- 56% of students have witnessed a bullying crime take place while at school.
- 10% of students drop out or change schools because of repeated bullying.
- 2-9X is the number of times bullying victims are more likely to consider suicide than non-victims.
- 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before the age of 14.
- 1 in 6 boys are sexually abused before the age of 16.
- 12% percent of child abuse cases are actually reported.
- 3 out of 4 victimized children are female,
This Program Reduces or Stops Bullying, Cyber Bullying or Predatory Behaviors. This program is comprised of 12 weekly lessons on Bullying Prevention and 12 separate lessons on Predator Prevention. This program is based on research from reputable sources specializing in child safety, child psychology, and crime prevention. It acknowledges the serious safety threats children face today both online and in their everyday lives.
Call the Reitenbach Institute at 650-992-3939 to learn more about this program.