Attention Women: Have You Been Searching for a Simple, yet Effective System and Program of Health & Fitness-Self-Defense that REALLY Works?
A program that can save your life!
Are you looking for a way you can learn to defend yourself in virtually any situation, quickly and easily?
Are you ready to learn the basics of self defense without spending the next four years wasting your time and money learning useless things?
If So, Here’s an Urgent Message for All San Francisco Bay Area Women Seeking to Protect Themselves
Now You Can Win ANY Confrontation in 4 to 7 Seconds – Against Larger or More Skilled Opponents… With Brutally Effective…Combat-PROVEN “Violence-Stopping Self-Defense Programs
The Truth is… 90% of what is taught in most “non-certified-street corner” martial arts schools, and self defense schools…just won’t work to help you on the street!
Consider Crimes Against Women and Statistics
There are many unsuspecting, poorly trained and totally clueless women are walking around with a false sense of security. Believing that they would stand a real chance in an honest to goodness street attack or sexual assault!
Look at the numbers. They are real scary:
- One rape or sexual assault occurs every two minutes.
- One violent crime occurs every five seconds in the U.S.
- 172 Women are physically and/or sexually assaulted every hour!
- 261,000 rapes and sexual assaults occurred in the U.S. in 2000.
- 90,186 forcible rapes in 2000 as reported to police.
- In the year 2000, 2.8 % of college women experienced rape in a six month U.S. Department of Justice study.
- 17% of rape or sexual assault victims were victimized by someone they knew!
- One murder occurs every 34 minutes.
Statistics from: National Center for Victims of Crime – Year 2014http://victimsofcrime.org/library/crime-information-and-statistic
Intimate Partner Violence
Intimate partner violence (IPV), often called domestic violence, is generally described as abuse within the context of an intimate relationship, where one partner asserts power and control over the other. While legal definitions vary by state, IPV can include physical, sexual, and psychological abuse, as well as economic coercion. It affects millions of individuals in our country regardless of marital status, sexual orientation, race, age, religion, education, or economic status. Because of the seriousness of the crime, the effects on victims and their families, and the difficulties in the criminal justice system response, victims of IPV may require sustained resources, including: access to emergency shelter, as well as housing assistance; protection orders and safety planning; support groups; and financial assistance.
Violent crimes by intimate partners (both male and female) accounted for almost 11.9 percent of violent crimes reported to the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) in 2012 (total 810,790).
From 2002 to 2011, 66.6 percent of female victims reported being physically attacked by an intimate partner. Of these victims, 44.6 percent were hit, slapped, or knocked down; 36.1 percent were grabbed, held, tripped, jumped, or pushed; 8.2 percent were attacked sexually; 5.4 percent were hit by an object or knocked down; and 3.8 percent were shot at, stabbed, or hit with a weapon.
In that same time frame, 64.6 percent of men reported having been physically attacked by an intimate partner. Of these victims, 43.3 percent were hit, slapped, or knocked down; 19.3 percent were hit by an object held in a hand or thrown; 14.0 percent were grabbed, held, tripped, jumped, or pushed; and 8.2 percent were shot at, stabbed, or hit with a weapon. See: http://victimsofcrime.org/docs/default-source/ncvrw2015/2015ncvrw_stats_ipv.pdf?sfvrsn=2
Stalking is a complex crime that is often misunderstood and largely underreported. It is a crime under the laws of all 50 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Territories, many Tribal Codes, and the federal government, and is also an offense under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). Although it is a crime everywhere in this country, legal statutes vary widely in their definitions of stalking, scope, crime classification, and penalty. Unlike other crimes that are defined as an incident, stalking is a pattern of behavior, often of individual acts that could—in isolation—seem benign or be noncriminal. Advances in technology have made it easier for perpetrators to stalk their victims; stalkers frequently use various technologies to harass, monitor, and track victims. These technologies are common to many people including cell phones, cameras, computers, social networking sites, and Global Positioning Systems (GPS).
Since the first stalking law was passed, knowledge about the crime has developed significantly. Research continues to yield important insights; however, to date there are only a few major national studies that have measured the rates of stalking in the United States. The 2011 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey (NISVS), provided data on the scope and magnitude of the crime of stalking.
This study supports earlier findings that show that more women than men are victimized by stalking and that individuals age 18 to 24 face the highest rates of stalking victimization. Moreover, the study demonstrated that stalking is linked to intimate partner violence and sexual assault and that this crime has a significant traumatic effect on its victims
During a one-year period, 7.5 million people age 18 or older in the United States were stalked. At some point in their lives, 15.2 percent of women and 5.7 percent of men have experienced stalking victimization in which they felt fearful or believed that they or someone close to them would be harmed or killed. At least 53.8 percent of female and 47.7 percent of male victims were stalked before the age of 25. An estimated 13.5 percent of female and 16.2 percent of male victims reported having experienced stalking as a minor (between the ages of 11 and 17. See: http://victimsofcrime.org/docs/default-source/ncvrw2015/2015ncvrw_stats_stalking.pdf?sfvrsn=2
Don’t Waste Time in a Gym on Absurd-Idiotic Diets and Not learn How to Defense Yourself from Being a Victim!
- Are you sick and tired of……
- Being a Victim?
- Intimate Partner Violence?
- Panicking at the thought of wearing a bathing suit or tight jeans?
- Huffing and puffing when you walk?
- Trying to find clothes to hide those bulging body parts?
- Not wanting to have your picture taken?
- Being tired all the time?
- Avoiding intimate relationships?
- Looking in the mirror and seeing yourself fat and out of shape?
- Feeling like your weight is out of control?
- Do You Want to Turn Your Fat and Illness Switch off Forever?
- Do You Want Achieve your Ideal Weight with No Expensive Gyms, Stress, No Pills, No Shakes, No Dieting; No Will Power and No Worries About Gaining the Weight Back?
- Do you want to learn how to defend yourself so you do not become a victim?
- Do you have a Plan and Program for Your Health and That Gives You an Active, Age-Defying-Disease Free Life?
- Have you given to yourself the Gift of Incredible Power of Health, Fitness and Self-Defense?
Now You Can Get an Effective System and Program of Health & Fitness-Self-Defense that REALLY Works!
It is the Women’s Total Body Health & Fitness & Self Defense Training and Coaching Program?
It is the RIOT’s Women’s Total Body Power Health & Fitness & Self Defense Program is training and coaching that will teach you easy to learn, understandable and useful effective movements that will help you become your own self-defense. This training and coaching elaborates different approaches and methods of self-defense that will help you understand the concepts thoroughly, so you are able to save yourself or your family in days of trouble and adverse situations.
We all live in an unsafe society, where threats can take away your freedom to even live a normal life. Keeping in mind the growing safety concerns and increasing risks, RIOT decided to share its 43 years of knowledge in self-defense with women who want to live a safe and carefree life.
With this training and coaching, even you can become the savior of yourself, your family and closed ones, and get them out of the danger during perilous times. This carefully designed training and coaching will teach you a number of super effective self-defense movements. With regular practice and thorough practice, you should be able to make these movements an integral part of your body, so you body is able to take the right actions automatically to defend yourself and your loved ones any time of the day.
You can Focus on Getting a Kick Butt Body, Relieving Stress, Getting Bulletproof Confidence and Exploiting the Secrets that Have Helped Million of Women around the World to Boost Their Energy, Endurance, Flexibility, Agility, Fat Burning, Weight Loss, Lean Muscle Building, While Having Fun and Excitement and Developing Faultless Self-Defense!
You can finally get the body and life you deserve through RIOT’s Total Body Power Tae Kwon Do. RIOT is dedicated to your Health, Fitness, Strength, Longevity and Life Success and Self-defense!” Together, as a team, we’ll strive for and are committed to your total success!
27 Reasons Why Women Choose This Program Over All Others
- Has Helped Thousands of Women Live a Happier More Meaningful-Active- Age Defying-Disease Free Life!
- A Woman teaches Real-World Olympic Style Martial Arts that Woman Can Do.
- Improves their income and performance at work, sports, life and other activities.
- Improves their mental, physical and emotional healthy to make them strong and happy.
- Develops a positive attitude built on a strong foundation of self-discipline and respect.
- Gives them confidence and self-esteem to confront all challenges in life
- Gives them the knowledge and skill to defend themselves or others and stand up to bullies.
- Helps them get into breath-taking shape, getting smaller waists, toned bodies, cast-iron butts, fabulous bodies!
- Helps them make new friends
- Helps them starting losing weight in the first week
- Helps them learn an Easy to learn life success system
- Almost overnight they start feeling a newfound confidence
- Is the Fastest Way for them to Learn Olympic Style Self-Defense
- Gives them MAJOR Stress Relief
- Gives them Extremely Fast Weight Loss
- They Can Defend Themselves In Any Situation
- It Is a fun and educational experience for them
- They become part of the RIOT family
- They Can Keep Calm No Matter What.
- It is Safe for them
- It is a Proven School
- Sessions start frequently
- It offer Special Programs in Tae Kwon Do, Self-Defense, Life Success, Health & Wellness
- It is concerned about their Medical Condition
- Women Control their own training schedule
- There Are No Excessive Fees to Pay
- Tae Kwon Do is the Best Martial Arts Style. It is an Olympic Sport.
What You’ll Learn From RIOT’s Women’s Program!
The Total Body Power Health & Fitness & Tae Kwon Do Self Defense Program is a dynamic and eclectic Korean martial art. It is a Way of Life. Tae Kwon Do is a Korean version of unarmed self-defense practiced for many centuries in the Orient. Literally translated, Tae Kwon Do means “the art of hand and foot fighting.” It involves the application of punches, kicks, blocks, dodges and interceptions with hands, arms, and feet. The objective of this application is the rapid halt of an attacker.
The Total Body Power Health & Fitness & Self Defense Program exposes why one should never think of using their fists in a real fight against the attacker. This is because you have a great chance of getting vulnerable to the attacker and may become more prone to hurt yourself. It exposes women to training methods and techniques that can help anyone master the skills without putting much effort. This training and coaching will help you learn and master the killing moves.
Benefits Most Women Get Are:
- Long Strength, Flexibility, Coordination, Endurance,
- Balance, Develop Self-Confidence, Improve Concentration,
- Practice Self-Discipline, Increase Respect, and Learn Self-Defense.
- Fat Loss, Muscle Toning, Increased Endurance, Stamina,
- Better Flexibility and Coordination, Confidence , Fun
- Develop the “Yes I Can” positive attitude.
- Life Success
- Business Opportunities
- Pretty simple, right?
The Final Verdict:
Soon after using RIOT’s Total Body Power Health & Fitness & Self Defense Program, you won’t have to be a victim of brutality anymore. There’s always a room for improvement. This program offers a great way to improve the awareness on the weaknesses of the human body so you can better protect yourself and your loved ones.
If you attend these training and coaching sessions to the End, And Do What We say, you Will (Like thousands of Others Enthusiastically Satisfied Women) be able to defend against any attacker, or even multiple armed attackers from any angle, at any time and never fear getting attacked again.
Even though it may sound impossible now, you will be able to humiliate even trained fighters, and take down violent mobs with your bare hands. It will be like you have an “Impenetrable Force Field” Protecting you and your family all the time.
Even if you thought that you are too old, too slow, too short, out of shape.…If you haven’t exercises since high school, and don’t have time for martial arts lessons – you need to come to these women training and coaching sessions because we will show simple ways that allows even older women with arthritis to throw around a younger, stronger, faster attacker like a wet rag!
No physical strength or martial arts experience are needed. In fact, if you have studied “non-certified-street offered” martial arts programs before you actually may be in the most dangerous position of all because of lies you have been fed by your “teachers.”
Who Are We?
Grand Master Sydney is a Tae Kwon Do Instructor at the University of San Francisco former National Gold Medalist member, owner and elite Tae Kwon Do trainer and coach in the Reitenbach Institute of Tae Kwon Do from San Francisco California. She has been involved with RIOT training and coaching for the past 43 years. You probably have not heard of her. If not, you’ll want to review http://www.reitenbachstaekwondo.com/master-reeser/
Michael Kissinger is a former Special Forces member and elite Tae Kwon Do trainer and coach in the Reitenbach Institute of Tae Kwon Do from San Francisco California. He has been involved with RIOT training and coaching for the past 30+ years. You probably have not heard of him. If not, you’ll want to review: URL: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-kissinger/4/b21/a66
They train and coach average people to protect themselves. The people who need not only to protect themselves and their kids, but to do it so fast and so effectively that the public never even notice that something violent just happened!
They are going to reveal to you exactly how to do this in a complementary coaching session when you contact them.
RIOT’s Programs Are Easy to Start
- Simply call 650-992-3939 now!”
2. An instructor will return your call in 24 hours.
3. Then, you can come in at the time that works best for you – and get started right away! If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 650-992-3939! We’ll be glad to answer them.
We Help Women One at a Time! We are your ONE STOP for fun, health, wellness, fitness, and self-defense. You’ll get a friendly and safe place to train. No experience needed! Programs are designed to be age appropriate and guaranteed. This is a Premier Olympic Style Training Center!
– Master Sydney Reitenbach
Our classes may fill up at any time. Take action now and call us are 650-992-3939 and set an appointment today. We look forward to meeting you and your child, and getting your child started!
If you’d like to learn more about our organization and the many ways we can help you then please take a minute to contact us via telephone or email us. We look forward to helping you with your health-wellness-fitness needs.
Master Sydney Reitenbach
7th Degree Black Belt (Kukkiwon)
Business Development Director and
Black Belt Instructor and Coach
P.S. Please contact me for more information on our coaching solutions that have helped thousands of business owners Save BIG Money on Insurance & Medical Costs, Increase Employee Productivity, and Have You Experience Less Stress! And review the Reitenbach Business Wellness Coaching Program.